Muslims Arabs dancing sexy in a wild party

Maybe I am naive, but I expect this Muslim people to be able to bomb buildings, kill themselves with a bomb, and all kind of extreme stuff, But I didn't expect this kind of weird party, and this kind of dancing and promiscuity. It's that a place of prostitution? or an harem? I don't know. You have to see for yourself.
I mean if this happen in a Latin-American country I would say it’s normal, is just a bunch of drunkards, nothing rare, but in a culture, where just to touch a woman is a taboo ...I didn't expect this, and the tall guy look like gay. If somebody know better please explain me.

1 comment:

  1. This people are not Arabs, they are Farsi, and they are not Muslims neither, they may call themselves Muslims, but they are not.

    ReplyDelete